Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tomorrow is the Day!


I haven't blogged recently about the launch. Been too busy. I have walked and prayed the campus. I have put all the finishing touches on my message for tomorrow. My wife has prepared all of the arrangements that she so effectively does. As things are quieting down in our house, I had a few minutes to update this blog. As we launch tomorrow this blog will become more and more active. We would love to hear from you as well.

I am incredibly excited about tomorrow. Both my wife and I have worked so hard to see this dream become a reality. The truth is that there is no way that we could have accomplished this without the faithful support of so many people in our life. It really is sobering to think about.

Earlier today, I found myself staring through the doors of our newly renovated facilities thinking about how amazing the campus looks. Our new sign is up, new banners, new cafe, new... well so much is new that I can't even list it all here!

I haven't gotten a whole lot of sleep this week because of all that needed to be done to the campus. So many people joined us all week long to help us get done. We set the bar extremely high. I have to be honest that everything did not get done by the launch, but 90% did. We have some things that came in too late to finish by tomorrow although they will be done soon. As I said though, we set the bar extremely high. For us to get even half of the things that we dreamed for done is amazing. The campus is more than I believed possible. God really has shown his hand of favor upon us.

I doubt I will get much tonight as well. Tomorrow is going to be one of the most important days of my life. I hope that it can be said for so many people. Tampa needs to have a great church that is both genuine and authentic.Tomorrow will be the first service of our brand new church. I am praying for an amazing day! I know that we will not be disappointed. Welcome to the Celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment